Embassy Legalization

Maharashtra issued certificate which required to produce in foreign countries have to be legalized from the respective Embassies/consulates in India. To authentic the certificate from the respective consulate/embassy specific process has to be followed. Document should be first attested from respective sate Home department or Human Resource Department and then followed by Ministry of external Affairs in New Delhi then respective Embassy will legalized the certificate/documents.